Statement extraction for individuals and businesses: Alternative credit scoring data
A customer is able to be assigned a credit score or risk level thereby indicating their level to likely default from the extraction process of MPESA or Bank Statements.
This extraction can reveal important insights about a customer’s financial behavior based on certain characteristics:
- Their average transaction amounts
- Their frequency of transacting
- Their spending habits and patterns- groceries, utilities like power and fuel, health, betting and gaming, and entertainment.
- Savings behavior- habits of savings and deposits.
- Income- on average how much they earn in a month.
To book a demo with us please contact us at email@example.com or call 0703237660.